As a responsible business and football academy we follow FA Guidance on taking and using photographic images and video of children and have the following specific guidance for parents, carers, spectators and academy officials
- Please do NOT identify a child or children by name when posting a photograph or video online or in the press, or publish any other personal details or information that will assist a third party in identifying the child.
- The Academy does NOT allow images to be recorded in changing rooms, showers or toilets ? this includes the use of mobile phones that record images.
- Coaches and Academy Officials will from time to time photograph or video matches or training to post on our website or other media, e.g. Facebook, or to use as an aid to training. If at any point you have Safeguarding concerns about your child appearing in a photo (e.g. the child is subject to care proceedings), it is important to discuss this with your child?s Coach, our Head Coach or Safeguarding Officers who will ensure the club is made aware and appropriate and agreed action is taken.
- When taking photos or video, try and focus on the activity rather than the individual.
- Academy officials may at times take phots of individual players to use on website and/or social media sites to promote things like ?player of the week? awards.
- Ensure that all children featured in a photo or video are appropriately dressed with a minimum of shirt and shorts.
- Academy Officials should aim to take pictures which represent the broad range of youngsters participating safely in football e.g. boys and girls, disabled people, ethnic minority communities.
- Please ensure any photos or videos you take are stored securely.
- If you are concerned about the inappropriate use of images please report this to your Welfare Officer, Coach or Club Official.
To report potentially unlawful materials on the internet please contact: The Internet Watch Foundation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01223 237700 www.iwf.org.uk or The FA?s Case Management Team Email: case.management@TheFA.com Telephone: 0207 745 4787